Opening the UK travel market to specialist overseas tour operators
The World is getting smaller. With the availability of information on the internet and modern communications, potential customers can research destinations, tours and tour operators situated in any country on earth.
RealWorld is a UK based tour operator and Marketing agency. We allow overseas tour operators to market directly into the UK in a cost-effective way, building their own brand and database and taking bookings either direct or via the RealWorld UK office of travel specialists.
RealWorld's services include:
- Promotion at the main consumer shows, with their own signage, brand and literature on display;
- UK promotional tour visiting Edinburgh, York, Cambridge, Exeter and Cardiff in November 2015.
- Promotion via 3 national competitions, with Footprint Guides offering discounts on guide books worldwide.
- As our ground-handler, option to have clients book through our ATOL license.
- Access to our airline contract rates to offer inclusive ex-UK package.
- Use of our UK sales team to assist in bookings.
- Direct marketing via use of our targeted databases.
- Promotion through our Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Twitter channels.
- UK Press release service.
- Brochure/info sheet postal service at business rates (postage costs extra) for quicker and cheaper delivery.
- Visibility on the realasaia.co.uk web site and direct links through to their own site. Also list of other UK operators who currently sell them.
- Headline listing on PureTravel.co.uk. (300K unique visitors pa)
Our marketing & travel services start from US$ 6,000 per annum.
Contact Robert Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for more details and a personalised information pack and quotation.